BECAUSE OF HIGH DEMAND IT CAN BE DIFFICULT TO SIGN UP FOR CERTAIN UCB CLASSES.
Here's what to expect:
- Classes sell out very quickly, sometimes less than a minute, depending on the level and time slot.
- We do not maintain wait lists for sold out classes.
- Classes are posted 1-8 weeks ahead of time.
- Classes are announced on Twitter @UCBClassesNYC
- You can sign up for email notifications about upcoming classes at dashboard.ucbcomedy.comdashboard.ucbcomedy.com
- We offer classes morning, afternoon and evenings 7 days a week.
- More answers can be found in the frequently asked questions section.
Improv 101 through Improv 401 make up our core Improv Program. In these courses you will learn how to improvise game-based comedic scenes and the Long Form structure known as the "Harold".
Successful completion of Improv 401 allows you to apply for our Advanced Study program.
The Advanced Study Program is designed for students who have completed the core curriculum, are ready to make a professional level of commitment to improv or sketch comedy and are ready to perform at an advanced level.
Each course in the Advanced Study Program is instructor-driven with a specialized focus. Students must apply to Advanced Study Improv and Advanced Study Writing Programs separately.
For information on how to apply for the Advanced Study Program go here.
Notification Settings Changed
You will no longer receive notifications about our improv program at .
About these notifications:
These notifications are sent within minutes of a new course in the selected program becoming available either through the initial posting of the course or when a spot opens due to an enrolled student dropping the course. You will only be alerted to courses you qualify for based on your student record.
You can cancel these notifications any time through either your student dashboard or this page.